Monday, May 25, 2009




I'm blogging from Anchorage, Alaska. It's so beautiful here. The weather has been great, averaging 70 degrees everyday. The scenery is breathtaking and it has been worth the 4,100 mile trip here. I've discovered I'm not a flyer and dread the last 2 of 5 planes back home to Kentucky. My family here in Anchorage have been a blast and so great to have taken us to some great places like Mt. McKinley, Talkeetna, Wasilla, Exit Glacier, Portage Glacier, Alaska Zoo, Ice Hockey (Aces vs. Stingrays & Governor Sarah Palin and family was there), Arts & Crafts Festival in Anchorage and treated us with the best hospitality anyone could ask for. My mother and my grandmother are having a good time as well. This place is every photographer's dream for taking snowcapped mountains scenery and seeing some Alaskan natives and Alaskan flare. I saw a moose for the first time and other animals like Polar Bears, Arctic Fox and more. I can't wait to see my husband and kids Wednesday night. I wish everyone could come here and see this near out of country experience. I will try to have some of my photos online within a week or two. I plan on making a photobook and relate the stories with the picture.


Blogger,

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment